Parking Information for Spring Move Out
April 18, 2017
Seven Steps for an Easy Move
- Pack your belongings and follow the Cleaning Your Room Checklist provided by your RA.
- Have your family park in in your designated pre-loading location, free on 5/2/2017 only. Please ensure you are following all parking regulations any time you are on campus.
- Sign out a cart at the front desk (you’ll need your State ID) and load it.
- Check out with your RA once you’re finished. Make sure you have completed all your tasks before officially asking to be checked out.
- Loading zone parking pass. The front desk will give you a 15-minute parking pass. There are many people moving out of the residence halls so please be considerate of others when using the loading zones. Please see below for information about area specific special loading zones.
- Take your cart outside and load the vehicle.
- Return the cart to the front desk and have a great summer!
Baker East, Baker West, Bradley and Paterson Halls: A limited number of ADA spaces located on 12th Avenue will become loading zone spaces from 12:01 a.m. on April 29 to 11:59 p.m. May 1 and from 12:01 a.m. on May 2 to 11:59 p.m. on May 3. Please ensure the vehicle is parked in a designated loading zone space during these times. Parking in this area outside of the specified times will require an ADA permit.
Canfield, Mack, Morrison, Park-Stradley, Siebert and Smith-Steeb Halls: The meters on 11th Avenue have been purchased from 12:01 am on Tuesday, May 2 until 11:59 p.m. on. Wednesday, May 3. This will allow free parking on 11th Avenue.
Lawrence Tower: The surface lot south of Lawrence Tower will be designated as a 15 minute loading zone 12:01 am on Tuesday, May 2 until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, May 3.
Lincoln and Morrill: The moats located on the ground level of Lincoln and Morrill Towers will be available for loading zones on Tuesday, May, 2 and Wednesday May, 3. There will also be some loading zone spaces available in the Southwest Stadium lot. Anyone parked in an ADA space without a registered ADA permit may receive a ticket.
North Residential District: Please follow the maps highlighting date specific traffic patterns and loading zones. Due to limited unloading space close to these buildings we encourage you to follow the 15 minute loading zone requirement in order for everyone to utilize the loading zones.
Residence on 10th and Hall Complex: The meters on 10th Avenue have been purchased from 12:01 am on Tuesday, May 2 until 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, May 3.
If you have questions about parking, contact CampusParc at 614-688-0000. All regular university traffic and parking rules and regulations apply. To be clear and to help you plan please remember that:
• No vehicles may be parked on sidewalks.
• No unauthorized vehicles may park in ADA parking spaces.
• All parking spaces and garages on campus require payment as indicated. Please visit osu.campusparc.com for parking rates and more information.
• Please follow the instructions of any traffic control officers.
• No vehicles may be parked in a fire lane.