Office of Student Life

Maintenance and Facilities Request

If you have a need for maintenance or custodial service for your room or building, it is imperative that you notify us through our Service2Facilities link. By providing details directly through this process (rather than informal channels), we are best able to determine an appropriate solution and ensure we meet your needs.

If you are experiencing a facility emergency, please call 292-4357 (2-HELP) from campus phones.